The aim of the Textile Technologies, Materials and Nanomaterials programmes of the Technical University of Liberec is to provide students with technical and specialized knowledge as well as with theoretical foundations necessary for development and innovations of technological procedures and preparation and application of outputs of higher order innovations. In the programme taught at the largest textile engineering faculty in Europe students gain both theoretical knowledge and hand-on-experience in production. The study programme aims at providing qualifications for entering a profession or a Master's study programme. It draws directly on current knowledge and methods while also including theoretical knowledge.
- Textile Fibres
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 3 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Filled e-application
- Certified copies of certificate/diploma and list of subjects that support completed secondary/ higher vocational education
- Certified translations of both documents into the Czech language by the Czech court interpreter
- Recognition of your previous education in the Czech Republic
- Curriculum vitae (incl. your exact permanent and contact postal addresses)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English language course (min. level B2)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
- Confirmation about the application fee payment
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Liberec
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.