The increased use of these technologies in all aspects of our lives ensures continued relevance and its expansion in the future. The Electronics and Computer Engineering undergraduate program offered by the Thapar University is a course which aims to integrate these two separate engineering fields to meet the joint demands made by the electronic and computer industries in today"s world. This program blends various courses of both fields over the period of four years with an emphasis on the design of computing systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Circuit Theory
- Fundamentals of Electronics
- Mathematics for Engineers
- Computer Aided Geometric Modelling
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 12 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject OR Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3-year duration.
- has appeared in JEE (Main)-2019.
- possesses a good moral character.
- is a citizen of India.
International1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
117100 Indian Rupee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.