The department of Electrical and instrumentation engineering at Thapar University runs two undergraduate programs, three post-graduate programs and Ph.D. program to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of electrical engineering. In addition to the strong undergraduate programs, the department has been playing a pioneering role in producing world class postgraduates and researchers. The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn and innovate. The department has distinguished faculty, all holding degrees from renowned institutes in India and abroad. The department also undertakes many research projects sponsored by both the government and the industry.
- To have a scholarly and professional environment to make lasting contributions for the advancement of knowledge.
- To be innovative, dynamic and flexible in devising academic programmes structures and mechanism.
- To produce quality professionals having creative skills and ethical values.
- To foster research and development for the benefit of society through continuous learning and innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Programming
- Applied Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject OR Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3-year duration.
- has appeared in JEE (Main)-2019.
- possesses a good moral character.
- is a citizen of India.
International1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
117100 Indian Rupee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.