During the Business Economics program of Mahidol University students will be well-equipped in both the micro and the macro aspects of economics and their analytical applications to the operational aspects of any business in any particular industry. The curriculum not only provides students with a solid foundation in economics but also prepares them with the tools to better understand the business environment, its market structures and the strategies necessary to compete in a global business world.
- Analyst positions in the private sector
- Research position in research and/or information service businesses
- Employees in state enterprises
- State employees in governmental units or agencies
- Positions in international or non-profit institutions/ organizations
- Business entrepreneurs
- Working in their family’s business
- Graduate school in Economics/ Business Economics/ Social Science/ Real Estate/ Logistics/ Demographics (either in Thailand or outside Thailand)
- Master of Business Administration (either in Thailand or outside Thailand)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Economics
- Strategic Choices of Consumers and Firms
- World Economy
- Econometrics and Data Analysis
- Markets Structures and Pricing Strategies
- Economic Policy Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy View 3 other Bachelors in Public Policy in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of your high school transcript (with English translation)
- GED submissions must pass 4 subjects with a minimum score of 600 and an official high school transcript of grade 10 or its equivalence with at least 2 terms.
- A certified copy of your high school diploma or its equivalent (with English translation)
- School Profile in English Version
- Three 1”x1” photographs
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official results from either the TOEFL iBT or Copy of IELTS Academic with at least 2 years’ validity
- Two letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of your passport
- Statement of Purpose (250 words at least)
- Medical Certificate
- Financial Statement
- Application fee 50 USD or 1,500 THB
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34953 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National6703 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26813 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
- 843,900 Baht (resident)
- 1,100,100 Baht (non-resident)
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.