As the IT and high-tech sectors are experiencing rapid growth, there is an increasing need for highly skilled computer science graduates in both the local and global markets.
Students of the Computer Science program of IDC Herzliya receive an average of three job offers from the biggest high-tech companies during their last year of studies.
- The program provides a rigorous analytical foundation in mathematics, a thorough understanding of computer science and IT theory, as well as practical software development skills.
- Courses in business, marketing, finance, and high-technology entrepreneurship, and a wide variety of general study courses are also available.
- Specializations are offered in Business and Entrepreneurship.
- IDC computer science alumni are earning among the highest wages in Israel.
- The academic program is dynamic and in constant adaptation to the fastpaced innovations of the high-tech world.
- New elective courses are offered each year to prepare students with the most relevant tools and knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Systems Architecture
- Advanced Programming
- Probability Theory
- Micro Economics
- Business Law
- Operating Systems
- Functional and Logic Programming
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must submit official copies of their high school transcript and diploma.
- Applicants must submit two recommendations from people who can evaluate their academic abilities such as teachers, educators, counselors, employers or supervisors.
- Graduates of high schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PEARSON (Language Test), Israeli Psychometric Examination or the Cambridge English Assessment (CAE or CPE).
- We will be test optional, for those who graduate from US high schools and usually need SATs or ACTs.
- CV / Resume
- Personal Essay- 250-500 words explaining why you want to study the program of your choice at IDC
International13990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13990 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National13990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13990 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.