Graduates of the Sustainability and Government program of IDC Herzliya will have the skills necessary to work in managerial economics and social arenas in Israel or abroad, and will be well suited to be employed in the government, the public sectors and in relevant NGOs, as well as at clean-tech startup companies.
- World renowned lecturers, researchers and entrepreneurs from Israel and abroad.
- New and updated program, with courses reflecting the post COVID-19 global realities in the economy, society, and the environment.
- The program teaches aspects of policy and decision making that balances environmental, social and economic issues within the international arena, with a deep understanding of national security considerations along with environmental, economic and social aspects.
- The study program places a strong emphasis on practical experience, through internships and a practicum, enabling graduates of the school to fit into entrepreneurial startups in the areas of sustainability and clean-tech, or as sustainability experts in the private sector.
- The program provides graduates with a competitive advantage in a broad range of fields in the public and private sectors that require expertise in sustainability.
- Highly sophisticated teaching methodologies, including Virtual Reality and Hands-On ICT experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Earth System Science
- Environmental Thought
- Micro Economics
- Sustainable Energy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Sustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must submit official copies of their high school transcript and diploma.
- Applicants must submit two recommendations from people who can evaluate their academic abilities such as teachers, educators, counselors, employers or supervisors.
- Graduates of high schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PEARSON (Language Test), Israeli Psychometric Examination or the Cambridge English Assessment (CAE or CPE).
- We will be test optional, for those who graduate from US high schools and usually need SATs or ACTs.
- CV / Resume
- Personal Essay- 250-500 words explaining why you want to study the program of your choice at IDC
International13990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13990 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National13990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13990 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.