You will acquire the skills needed to supervise and manage engineering projects related to electrical systems, high-, medium- and low-power installations, machine and industrial production line automation, and the generation and distribution of electrical energy, through the Electrical Engineering programme at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. You will also become familiar with emerging fields such as electric traction and the development of renewable energies.
- Supervision and management of engineering projects related to the design, analysis, construction, verification and maintenance of systems and equipment for generating, transporting and distributing electrical energy.
- Analysis, design, testing and control of domestic and industrial electrical installations.
- Management of electrical power systems, installations and drives.
- Design, installation and maintenance of electromechanics, automation and industrial production lines.
- Energy and environmental management.
- Energy generation in wind and photovoltaic power systems.
- Drafting of technical, advisory and feasibility reports.
- Management, organisation, planning and quality control.
- Teaching and research.
- Quality accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Sustainability and Accessibility
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students from the education systems of EU member states or any other country that has signed a reciprocity agreement with Spain may apply for admission directly, without the need to sit the PAU, provided they meet the academic requirements in force in their own education systems to attend university.
- These students must have adequate knowledge of the language in which the courses will be taught. The Spanish National Distance Education University (UNED) is responsible for verifying these admission requirements.
International2490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA1660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1660 EUR per year during 48 months.
Approximate fees per academic year
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.