The graduate understands the global dynamics of trade and markets shaped by globalization and how they affect both individual organizations and national economies. He or she recognizes the demands of transnational cooperation and marketing facing organizations operating internationally. The student also acquires skills necessary for performing essential financial and marketing analyses as required in business, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
The Global Business, Finance and Governance BA course at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) aims to prepare for entry level and junior specialist positions in financial, sales, logistics and marketing departments of business and non-business organizations including NGO’s as well as central and local government entities. The program provides the theoretical and methodological basis for further Master’s level education.
- Become knowledgeable in the fields of economics, finance, management sciences, including international finance and capital markets, basics of finance and accounting in international transactions, as well as international management and marketing practices.
- Gain an appreciation of business and economic problems at international and national level, as well as of factors contributing to international competitiveness of countries and companies.
- Learn methods of data collection and analysis applied in the field of Global Business, Finance and Governance and how to use them in studies of the world economy and national economies.
- Use the acquired knowledge to conduct international transactions and logistics operations, run varied business projects and research tasks, and solve simple problems concerning entities involved in international activities.
- Become aware of the global dynamics of trade and markets shaped by the forces of globalization and appreciate how they affect both individual organizations and entire country level economies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics
- Philosophy or Sociology
- Economic Geography or Economic History
- European Integration or Theory of State
- Economic and Social Policy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing International Business View 9 other Masters in International Business in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Signed application form printed from the on-line registration system;
- ID card issued in the European Union or passport (for inspection only);
- Document confirming the knowledge of English;
- Educational document entitling you to apply for admission to studies. If your educational document was issued by a non-Polish institution, it should also be:
- Legalised or endorsed with an apostille – not applicable in the case of IB and EB diplomas, as well as documents issued in any of the EU, EFTA or OECD member states.
- Translated into Polish or English by a certified translator – not applicable in the case of documents issued in one of these languages.
- In the case of a foreign secondary school leaving certificate, it should also be recognized by one of the Polish Education Superintendents – this requirement does not apply to IB and EB diplomas, documents issued in any of the EU, EFTA or OECD member states, as well as in China, Belarus, Ukraine and Libya.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.