The Nursing program at The Aga Khan University is designed to prepare clinically competent professional nurses. Upon completion of the programme, nurses are able to utilize critical thinking in providing holistic nursing care and play a role as change agents in nursing practice and education in any health care setting.
- This is a four-year academic programme with a mandatory one-year internship. At the conclusion of five years, students are required to apply for the PNC licensure examination.
- Successful completion of the exam will make the students eligible to receive the license of Registered Nurse.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit relevant academic documents.
- Candidates will be required to attend two independent interviews. The number of candidates interviewed is limited.
- Submit work experience letter for Post-RM BScM programme.
- Submit reference letters for Post-RN BScN / Post-RM BScM programme.
International5520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5520 USD per year during 48 months.
National2578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2578 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nairobi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.