The international Bachelor programme (B.Sc.) Information Engineering offered by the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences which is completely taught in English enables you to understand, specify, design and maintain such systems and to further specialize in the disciplines involved.
The programme which has been accredited by ASIIN is seven semesters in length, with a large part of the curriculum dedicated to practical experience in the form of lab work, student projects and a semester in industry.
A broad interest in technology and technical systems in general is a good prerequisite for the “BSc Information Engineering” program and the professional world of engineers, such as an affection for mathematical and physical problems and programming and creating solutions by software and understanding and shaping the electronic aspects of today’s technology. Also, passion and endurance for solving complex tasks and rational and independent thinking are useful.
- Complex systems that process various kinds of information can be found in many business and industrial sectors. In automotive systems, electronic control units determine from output of sensors the current stability state of the car and derive counter-measures in critical situations.
- User interfaces with touch panels, read user inputs and control machines in automation industry. Autonomous vehicles in automated warehouses make use of various sensor signals to find the right shelf.
- Smart cameras check the quality of produced parts and goods, and wireless communication systems allow mobile devices to deliver location-based services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Construction
- Electrical Engineering
- Intercultural Competence
- Signals and Systems
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- "VPD" from uni-assist
- your CV
- letter of motivation and
- your English language certificate
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Semester contribution €335.60
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.