At Computing and Computer Science from Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar" the student actually forms their own profile by choosing elective and optional courses.The training is organized in a way, which provides the opportunity for horizontal mobility within the major and offers courses that can be selected by students in other majors at the university. Students are encouraged to participate in Academic mobility - sectoral program Erasmus.
Students at Computing and Computer Science from Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar" will:
- acquire specific theoretical knowledge and practical skills to support successful career in IT industry.
- be participating in different forms of co-working with IT companies during their study.
- Web Technologies
- Mobile Apps Development
- Risk Management in IT Business
- Probability and Statistics
- Psychology of Intelligence
- Computer Networks and Communications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- an Application form addressed to the Rector of VFU with brief biographical data, the courses of study and the educational-and-qualification degree, which they are applying for
- a copy of the document for completed secondary education, and of the appendix thereof with the grades, or a document issued by a competent authority for recognition of a degree of education.
- a document issued by a competent authority, certifying that the candidate is entitled to continue his/her education at the higher education institutions in the country where the secondary education was acquired
- a document issued by a competent authority, certifying that the holder of the document has been enrolled as a student at a higher education institution
- an academic transcript
- a medical certificate issued no earlier than one month before the date of applying.
- a document for proficiency in the language of teaching in the prospective course of study
- 6 colour photographs – 3,5/4,5 cm.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.