Energy Systems Engineering from Atilim University is rasing engineers who conduct ground-breaking and advanced scientific research, have high quality academic formation and act as a guide by sharing creative ideas and suggestions by offering an extremely qualified education-training in all fields related to the energy sector.
- You may shape your career by working as a method and strategy developer in energy production and processing in public and private sectors,
- In companies which take out, extract, produce and transform energy resources
- In design or development phases of new catalytic/biological/chemical processes
- In maintenance/repair of energy technologies
- In automotive sector
- In electricity production sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Differential Equations
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Control Systems
- Energy Management
- Nuclear Energy
- Energy Systems Design Project
- Engineering Economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.