Having started education in 2009, the Atilim University Department of Automotive Engineering offers an academic environment at international standards, with its education in English, a contemporary curriculum and ever-better and ever-developing laboratory opportunities.
In addition to undergraduate degree education, the graduate program of multi-disciplinary mechanical engineering offers the opportunity for graduate and doctorate degree education automotive engineering.
- Adequate knowledge of mathematics, physical sciences and the subjects specific to engineering disciplines; the ability to apply theoretical and practical knowledge of these areas in the solution of complex engineering problems.
- The ability to define, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems; the ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
- The ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions in such a way as to meet the specific requirements; the ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
- The ability to select, and use modern techniques and tools needed to analyze and solve complex problems encountered in engineering practices; the ability to use information technologies effectively.
- Transmission Systems and Desing
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Manufacturing and Material Technologies in Automotive Industry
- Control Systems
- Machine Elements
- Theory of Machines
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 133 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students).
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs).
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.