Mechanical Engineering from Atilim University helps graduates reach this goal, they adopt the principle of life-long learning, and develop a sense of entrepreneurship, paying importance to professional ethics.
- You may work in installation sector, machine design and manufacture
- Robot technology, automation, power generation and utilization, vehicle (automotive, aircraft, ship) industry
- Petro-chemical, iron and steel industry
- Textile, food, glass and ceramic industry
- Design and manufacturing, computer aided design (CAD), heating, cooling and ventilation, maintenance and repair, training and research, project preparation, quality control, product development, modeling and simulation operations, and marketing departments of many fields such as computer, nanotechnology and education services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Manufacturing Processes
- Strength of Materials
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Economy
- Machine Elements
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Probability and Statistics
- Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.