Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Atilim University is playing a leading role in production and adoption of new information and approaches in education and research and graduate engineers who follow and contribute science and technology and integrate new developments into the society.
- Public and private organizations producing, transferring and marketing electrical and electronic technologies
- Electronic design, maintenance and repair companies
- Technology institutions designing and producing control systems
- Communication systems companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Circuit Analysis
- Electronic Circuits
- Engineering Electromagnetics
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Communication Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 22 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.