While the Management of Financial Institutions major at De La Salle University focus of the original program which seeks to develop graduates with excellent decision making, problem solving and analytical abilities remain basically unchanged, the present program aims to support the MFI vision in response to the formidable challenges of the financial services industry.
- The MFI vision is to position DLSU as a leading institution offering formal training for future financial service career executives responsive to the changing needs of the financial service businesses in the Philippines and the Asia-Pacific Region.
- The present program aims to train and develop future managers and professionals on the various skills, applied principles and strategies necessary for effective decision making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Specifically, the program intends to:
- strengthen the graduates’ foundation on the quantitative and empirical research tools;
- sharpen their understanding of changing financial regulations, markets, products and risks;
- deepen their appreciation of the functional management areas in the more specialized financial services disciplines (such as investment banking, treasury management and risk management), and allow them to integrate disciplines from strategic perspectives.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Actuarial Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 18 years old;
- Below 18, must be represented by a legitimate guardian in the Philippines;
- Owing allegiance to a country other than the Philippines;
- Proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and incidental expenses
- Must not have more than 24 units (7 regular subjects) failure during residency as student of DLSU-D.
- Must have passed both the Admissions Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT);
- The following must be completed/submitted to ISO upon admission:
- Photocopy of Passport (unexpired);
- Photocopy of VISA (unexpired);
- Duly filled-out Recommendation for International Student Admission Form;
- Interview with ISO Personnel
International57 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57 EUR per credit during 48 months.
National57 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57 EUR per credit during 48 months.
3,244 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.