The proposed major program in Advertising Management from De La Salle University aims to provide manpower to the advertising or advertising-related industry. It shall offer marketing communications companies particularly advertising agencies a dedicated, properly trained, skilled, and value oriented advertising professional who can work in the area of account management, creative, production, media, and marketing services.
- The experiential skills the student will undergo shall hopefully minimize the huge cost of training an unprepared advertising employee.
- The program’s graduates shall be the university’s contribution to the roster of talents the industry constantly looks for.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising Communication
- Marketing Management
- Legal Aspects of Advertising and Promotions
- Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Advertising, Consumer, and Media Research
- Strategic Planning and Account Management
- Copywriting and Creative Management
- Advertising Visualization and Art Direction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 12 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Philippines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 18 years old;
- Below 18, must be represented by a legitimate guardian in the Philippines;
- Owing allegiance to a country other than the Philippines;
- Proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and incidental expenses
- Must not have more than 24 units (7 regular subjects) failure during residency as student of DLSU-D.
- Must have passed both the Admissions Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT);
- The following must be completed/submitted to ISO upon admission:
- Photocopy of Passport (unexpired);
- Photocopy of VISA (unexpired);
- Duly filled-out Recommendation for International Student Admission Form;
- Interview with ISO Personnel
International57 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57 EUR per credit during 48 months.
National57 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57 EUR per credit during 48 months.
3,244 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.