Students who enter the Medicine program of St. George's University in the first or second year of the preclinical phase may earn a bachelor’s degree upon acceptance into and completion of their first year of the medical phase.
Students who directly enter the third year of the preclinical phase (with Advanced Levels or an International Baccalaureate) have to complete additional coursework to be eligible for this degree. Applicants interested in this program will be evaluated for transfer credit.
Only qualified students who are enrolled in the BS/MD degree program will be eligible to receive a Bachelor of Science degree at the end of the first year medical phase of the MD program.
- Foundation to Medicine
- Musculoskeletal System
- Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Renal Systems
- Endocrinology and Reproduction
- Digestion and Metabolism
- Nervous System and Behavioral Sciences
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Chemistry Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic completion. Successful completion of secondary school (12 years post-kindergarten, comprising four years post-primary/elementary that is, in itself, at least eight years long), preferably in a science curriculum or track.
- A bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) that includes a science background and the study of English.
- English language. If English is not the principal language, the applicant must have achieved a minimum score of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), or 100 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or a 7.0 overall score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). (The University’s TOEFL code is 2864.)
International36732 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18366 USD per semester during 60 months.
National36732 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18366 USD per semester during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.