Furthermore, the Public Administration program at Birzeit University prepare graduates who are able to conduct applied and scientific research that combines both professionalism and innovation; and to develop the skills and the abilities of critical and innovative thinking in our students and enable them to develop innovative and creative solutions to what may face in their areas of specialization, and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- Studying the institutional framework as well as the structures, functions, and processes of public sector organizations through a multi-dimensional lens, which affords the student to build institutional and professional capabilities that will help elevate the performance of the Palestinian public sector.
- Developing leadership, administrative and research skills in the graduates of the program.
- Raising and strengthening awareness of civil service ethics and the national system of integrity, transparency, and accountability in the public sector.
- Help students to understand major issues facing society; and strengthen the will and ability to contribute to the achievements of Palestinian development goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administrative Law
- Organizational Theory and Design of Public Organizations
- Introduction to Governmental Accounting
- Introduction to Public Policy
- Administrative Audit and Control
- Financial Management for the Public Sector
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of secondary schooling in the country where the student obtained an education
- Pass in six subjects, one of which is High Level and five of which are Standard/Subsidiary Level
- Obtaining a minimum total of 21 points out of 42 points
- Pass points in the High Level are 3-7 and in the Subsidiary Level 2-7 (if a student sits or two subjects or more in the High Level, the additional subject is considered as Subsidiary in the calculation of points and the basis of pass.)
International63 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63 USD per year during 48 months.
National63 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.