Objectives of the Mechanical Engineering program at Birzeit University
- To prepare mechanical engineering professionals with proper ethics, training, and knowledge needed to compete in local and international markets.
- To provide graduates with proper background needed for research and graduate studies.
- To provide graduates with proper tools needed for adaptation with the global technical and economic development and to be engaged in lifelong learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus And Analytical Geometry
- Introduction To Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
- Network Analysis
- Probability And Engineering Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 3 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of secondary schooling in the country where the student obtained an education
- Pass in six subjects, one of which is High Level and five of which are Standard/Subsidiary Level
- Obtaining a minimum total of 21 points out of 42 points
- Pass points in the High Level are 3-7 and in the Subsidiary Level 2-7 (if a student sits or two subjects or more in the High Level, the additional subject is considered as Subsidiary in the calculation of points and the basis of pass.)
International63 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63 USD per year during 48 months.
National63 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.