Students at the International Business Administration BA programme offered at Tallinn University of Technology will also visit different companies, solve and discuss company case-studies, play simulation games in international marketing and investing and take part in extra-curricular activities like TalTech Satellite programme.
After acquiring fundamental business knowledge like economic theory, business research methods, IT skills, students are free to specialize in either marketing, finance, accounting and business intelligence, or entrepreneurship and management. The programme ends with graduation thesis where students demonstrate the ability of writing, presenting and discussing a small-scale original piece of research.
- Specialisation in marketing
- Specialization in entrepreneurship and management
- Specialization in finance
- Specialization in accounting and Business intelligence
In the global economy, companies become heavily interdependent in their commercial activities. Talented people, who can understand the specifics of international business and can integrate supply chain elements from different corners of the world, are in high demand.
Who Will You Become After Graduation?
TalTech's School of Business and Governance prepares managers and specialists with extensive knowledge of economy and business for international companies and the public sector. Therefore, you will have the prerequisites to work in the field of marketing, finance, accounting and human resources of international companies all over the world. A strong international marketing background also gives you the opportunity to find a job in export management. You can, of course, start your own company and determine its development yourself. There is also always the possibility to continue business education at the master’s level and to specialise even more in your chosen field of studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Mathematics
- Environmental and Sustainable Development Economics
- Research Methods in Business Studies
- Business Law
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Basic Finance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- 15 April-Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, UK
- 1 August-Finnish, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent: In order to qualify for the studies in Tallinn University of Technology an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA.
- Motivation Letter
- Online Test: Moodle online test is to evaluate candidate's secondary school mathematics. The test covers the following themes and subjects: numbers and rules of calculation, algebraic skills, standard functions, equations and inequalities, systems of equations, systems of inequalities, calculus, probability and statistics, derivatives, derivatives applications. It is required to collect at least 5 points out of 10 to qualify for the interview.
- Online Interview
- officially certified copy of higher secondary education certificate in the original language and its authorized translation in English
- authorized translation in English of higher secondary record of marks
- simple copy of passport identification pages
International3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.