International Management BA program at Deggendorf Institute of Technology meets the demands of students who are seeking a global perspective on a management career.
You´ll learn how to do business as a global player and gain valuable leadership skills and intercultural awareness combined with a full spectrum of strategic management, marketing, finance and other relevant skills.
We offer not only one of the first international management programs in Germany to be taught 100% in English, but we also top the list of CHE employability ratings for bachelor degrees in business. Our goal is to train you to fill the growing demand for multilingual, multicultural managers, who can lead dynamic companies across cultures and borders.
Employers value our graduates due to their broad based managerial education, pratical skill set and international experience. Our students are well prepared to tackle global challenges of today's agile business environment at management positions in various functions and across all industries.
- Management and Strategy Consultants
- Marketing Managers and Consultants
- Financial Managers and Analysts
- Human Resources Managers and Specialists
- Accountants, Auditors and Controllers
- Operations and Logistics Managers
- Project Managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management & Scientific Writing
- Principles of Logistics
- Quantitative Methods in Economics and Finance
- International Team Building
- Principles of Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Economics and Public Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 60 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International students require the following documents for admission:
- Printed and signed online application form
- Copy of school learning certificates complete with grades from the 10th school year upwards. They must be translated into German or English and attested by the German embassy/ consulate in the home country.
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records
- CV and photo
- Language certificates
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 42 months.
No tuition fees, only €62 student service fee per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.