Aims and Objectives
- Designing a program which is converged to the globalising world is aimed.
- Providing management skills, which are suitable to the increasing competition, is a prior target of the program.
- Another aim of our program is raising students who can work at both domestic markets and international markets.
- Business Management (English) Programme set goals as to become always leading and one of the most acknowledge associate's degree among Turkey's public and foundation universities and graduate programme's alumnis as the first preferential employees in the accounting, finance, management, marketing, human resources and production departments for the national public and private sector and global companies.
- Preparing our students to the changing business world.
- Raising students who knows the true English words and who are able to intervene the business life anywhere on earth.
Graduates of the Business Management program of the Istanbul Aydin University can work at business management, accountancy, marketing, export-import, quality management, banking, insurance, public relations, finance, human resources, production departments of public or private sectors in local or global markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Production Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 36 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport photograph
- High school diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- High school transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- 60% marks (min) in High School
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score -79 points
International2700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 USD per year during 24 months.
National2700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.