Industrial Engineers analyse human, machine, equipment, and other similar elements in both industry and service sectors. The aim of the Industrial Engineering program of the Istanbul Aydin University is to train engineers who can prevent and resolve problems by developing systems, models, and methods to plan, organize, implement and audit in all sectors.
Aims and Objectives
- The educational objectives of the Department of Industrial Engineering are to produce graduates who work in the career areas in national/international companies,producing goods/services or in higher educational institutions or research institutes utilizing the skills gained in their industrial engineering education,
- Apply the knowledge and skills gained in their educarion in solving the ,roblems, especially non-standard ones, throughout their professional pursuits,
- Are socially responsible, may communicate and work on teams that include collesgues from other disciplines, have ethical values and adopted professionalism,
- Have commited themselves to continuous learning and develop themselves with greate desire, within 3-5 years.
- Our objective is to train Industrial Engineers who posses a creative spirit for entrepreneurship and to contribute to the development of interdisciplinary research and participation in joint research programs. commiting hinself/herselt to Atatürk's principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Aided Technical Drawings
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Processes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 29 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport photograph
- High school diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- High school transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- 60% marks (min) in High School
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score -79 points
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 48 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.