The English Language and Literature program from Istanbul Aydin University will:
- provide students with an interdisciplinary perspective, and to strengthen their critical reading, writing and thinking skills acquired within the field,
- provide students with the knowledge of different areas of the social sciences and to educate well-equipped and ethical individuals that can be useful to the society.
We are confident that the graduates of the Department of English Language and Literature will have an exceptionally good record in job placement as scholars at colleges or other schools, as employees in international business and international relations, etc.. Due to their independent perspective and critical thinking they become entitled to move on to professions indirectly related to English Language and Literature such as journalism and mass media, tourism or government services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Appreciation of English Literature
- Grammar & Composition
- Textual Analysis
- Language and Linguistics
- Turkish Language
- Short Story
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature Linguistics View 3 other Masters in Linguistics in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport photograph
- High school diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- High school transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- 60% marks (min) in High School
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score -79 points
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 48 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.