Cyprus International University Faculty of Pharmacy consists of 5-year M.Pharm. program and 6-year Pharm.D. program. Students who graduate from CIU Faculty of Pharmacy obtain ‘pharmacist’ title. Lectures are comprised of both theoretical and practical components.
- Graduates of our faculty will be able to find employment not only in community pharmacies but also in pharmaceutical industries. They will be able to work in clinical research, patent, active material development, formulation development, new product stability and pharmaceutical technology fields.
- They can evaluate the quality control of novel products, help in suspension, tablet, capsule preparation, clinical or basic research coordination, drug legislations, drug marketing, and in international research facilities due to their ability to carry out their profession in English. They can work as consultants in forensic science branches, health ministries, drug stores, drug analysis/synthesis facilities.
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Toxicology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take CIU’s English proficiency exam on the CIU campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.