Aim and Objectives
- Generating the required qualified human resources in the field of foreign trade.
- Collaborating with the sectoral partners in order to increase the employment opportunities of the students
- Generating human resources having the required skills and vision to do business on the international level, in regard to the language component of the program.
- Supporting the development of a participatory and entrepreneurial human resources in the foreign trade field.
- Endowing students with the required knowledge and competences regarding the foreign trade field.
- Generating the foreign trade staff of the next generation having the state of art competences in the field.
Career Opportunties:Graduates of the Foreign Trade program of the Istanbul Aydin University can be employed in the foreign trade, export, import, international marketing departments of the businesses. They also career advancement opportunities. After completing BA degree in the related field, the graduates can also make a customs broker career. As another alternative, they can establish their own foreign trade enterprise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commercial Report Writing
- Social Responsibility And Ethics
- Trade Law
- Business Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Marketing International Business View 28 other Masters in International Business in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport photograph
- High school diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- High school transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- 60% marks (min) in High School
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score -79 points
International2700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 USD per year during 24 months.
National2700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.