The vision of the Interior Design program from Cyprus International University is to ensure that the students gain expert knowledge and experience during their undergraduate education; recognize the importance of geography and universal values; develop a versatile designer identity; demonstrate competence in both current and future artistic and design issues; and focus on responsibility, awareness and social / professional ethics.
- Graduates of the Department of Interior Architecture are able to work with different design areas. They can work with infrastructure architects to design the interior of offices.
- Graduates can also set up their own offices in the construction, furniture, retail sectors, both in the design, marketing, creativity units; and they can show their imagination on preserving historical structures.
- The courses on furniture and interior architecture are offered with experimental design components, to showcase work, giving students the opportunity to design scenery and places of visual entertainment.
- There is also a possibility of an academic career in higher education institutions. An interior architect can have a successful career by accurately making use of their human relations and psychology in all aspects of creativity.
- Basic Design
- Freehand Drawing
- Geometry for Designers
- Building Materials
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.