Graduates are able to work in the telecommunications industry, alternative energy, and automation systems. The undergraduate program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is offered in both English and Turkish.
- Graduates of this Electrical and Electronics Engineering department at Cyprus International University can work in the big sectors like telecommunications, automation, and energy as engineers or in management in many fields of industry. Graduates can also make major contributions to research and development in the R&D departments of a wide range of institutions and organizations.
- These include the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, electricity distribution companies, electricity transmission companies, construction companies, aerospace industries, automotive industry, scientific and technological research institutions, electronics and telecommunication design and manufacturing companies (e.g. Arçelik, Vestel Electronics, Beko, Turkcell, Aria, Huawei, and Ericsson).
The Electrical and Electronic Engineering (English) Undergraduate program has been accredited by the Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs (MÜDEK). The accredited programs are published on the official website of MÜDEK.
- General Chemistry
- Linear Algebra
- Digital Logic Design
- Signals and Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.