We are a department that has been active for 22 years with the goal to determine the structural changes in economy and the problems of general business administration, to develop problem solving skills and to devise modelling techniques that fit our aims.
Among our cornerstones are to graduate more students into administrative positions of our institutions, to help them realize their inner potential to be go-getters, to prepare them for the entrance exams for high-tier, well-respected public positions, and to help them participate graduate and doctorate degree programs at ease, nationally or internationally.
- In this regard, our Business Administration course curriculum from Atilim University is constantly subject to updates. In addition, we do all in our power to graduate students that stand out, with double-major program opportunities.
- We make an effort to aid our students in kick-starting their professional life after completing a period of one semester at Private - Public institutions within the framework of our Cooperative Education Program.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Mathematics
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Law
- Organization Theory
- Organizational Behavior
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 32 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs)
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.