Offering the opportunity to hold an internationally valid diploma through the accreditation in question, our Department has highly qualified and experienced Academic Staff.
Many of the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering courses offered at our Department from Atilim University are supported with various practice sessions, and internship studies in summer.
- Work in national and international private companies and public institutions, research institutions and universities in the fields of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
- Conduct graduate studies in areas such as Metallurgy and Materials Engineering and other engineering disciplines or business, business administration.
- Are entrepreneurs, committed to teamwork, play a leading role in their workplace, and progress in their careers.
- Are open to life-long education, serve the society.
Founded in 2004 and graduated its 10th-semester alumni in 2018, our Department also obtained MÜDEK accreditation in the latter year.
- Computer Aided Solid Modeling
- Iron and Steel Production Technologies
- Microstructure and Phase Relations
- Ceramics and Refractory Materials
- Phase Transformations and Kinetic Processes in Materials
- Chemical Principles in Production of Metals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Bachelors in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students).
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs).
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.