Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from Atilim University will have strong scientific and technological knowledge, research and development and problem-solving skills, production and application foresight and capabilities and environmental and public consciousness.
- Metal production and metal alloy casting, metal forming, glass, ceramic, refractory, plastic, composite production and white goods industry
- Defense, machinery manufacturing and shipbuilding, automotive industries, aviation, railway industry and energy sectors
- Electrical-electronic, magnetic and biomedical materials, plastic technologies
- Quality control, surveillance companies and universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Aided Solid Modeling
- Iron and Steel Production Technologies
- Microstructure and Phase Relations
- Ceramics and Refractory Materials
- Phase Transformations and Kinetic Processes in Materials
- Chemical Principles in Production of Metals
- Computer Programming
- Mechanical Behavior and Testing of Materials
- Differential Equations
- Thermodynamics of Materials
- Statics and Strength of Materials
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.