At Industrial Engineering from Atilim University our students are able to gain professional experience in their desired fields of expertise with a wide array of elective courses, such as E-commerce and ERP, Reliability, Tabulation, or Industrial Engineering Applications in the Energy Sector. With dissertation projects fictionalized on solving real problems at real companies, our students gain experience in the sector, and a wide network of contacts.
- Our graduates may work as an inspector, manager, general manager, counselor in banking sector
- A software analyst, business analyst or software tester in software sector
- In production planning and control, purchase, supply, quality or logistics departments of automotive companies
- In ministries, municipalities, and other relevant public institutions
- In many departments, including but not limited to quality or production planning, of fast moving consumer goods sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Stochastic Models
- Information Management
- History of Civilization
- Engineering Economy
- Production Planning and Control
- Engineering Graphics and Design
- Engineering Cost Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Computer Programming
- Probability and Statistics
- Quantitative Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 114 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.