The mission of Industrial Engineering department from Atilim University is to raise graduates who will contribute to science and technology at national and international level and equip our students with the knowledge and skills they need to design, model, analyze and manage modern complex systems.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to Industrial Engineering; an ability to apply theoretical and practical knowledge to model and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems; an ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods.
- An ability to design a complex system, process, tool or component to meet desired needs within realistic constraints; an ability to apply modern design.
- An ability to develop, select and put into practice techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice; an ability to use information technology effectively.
Accredited by MÜDEK in 2014, our student-centered education continues. In addition to acquiring the knowledge necessary for every Industrial engineer, our students are able to gain professional experience in their desired fields of expertise with a wide array of elective courses, such as E-commerce and ERP, Reliability, Tabulation, or Industrial Engineering Applications in the Energy Sector.
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Stochastic Models
- Information Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Engineering Graphics and Design
- Engineering Cost Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 133 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students).
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs).
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.