This degree is extremely specialized: the curriculum requires sufficient study time for professional practice in financial accounting, intermediate accounting, cost accounting, management accounting, international financial reporting standards, auditing, financial management, financial markets and institutions, investments, financial statement analysis, international finance and corporate finance.
- Upon completion of the Bachelor of Accounting and Finance program from Cyprus International University, students will have excellent job opportunities in the accounting and finance sectors, such as accounting and financial consultancy companies, independent auditing institutions, banks, finance companies, stock exchange intermediaries and brokerage houses, public finance institutions and accounting and finance departments of business enterprises.
- Graduates will also have a chance to work as Certified Public Accountants and/or Certified Financial Officers, auditors, consultants or lecturers. On the other hand, our program also prepares our students to excel academically and pursue an academic career by completing our master’s program.
Accounting and Finance Program was accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) on 17th September 2018, due to progressing with the same standards and parallel to the world, and continues to provide education in accordance with the accreditation standards.
- Business Law
- Business Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 15 other Bachelors in Accounting in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take CIU’s English proficiency exam on the CIU campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships to Encourage and Reward Success
- Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an incentive for success with most students benefiting from 50%, 75% or 100% scholarships or discounted educational fees.
Fees and Tuitions Made Affordable
- Cyprus International University offers special payment options which provide discounts on fees (including tuition, housing, 3-meal dining plan, student activity fund, transportation, registration, School of Foreign Languages course books) and other expenses to be incurred by students during an academic year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.