The Atilim University Department of Computer Engineering was founded in 1998. The department curriculum is prepared in a way that meets the demands for knowledge and skills after graduation, and is subject to periodical reviews and updates in line with international standards.
- Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and subjects specific to the computer engineering discipline; the ability to apply theoretical and practical knowledge of these areas to complex engineering problems.
- The ability to identify, define, formulate and solve complex engineering problems; selecting and applying proper analysis and modeling techniques for this purpose.
- The ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions to meet specific requirements; the ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
- The ability to develop, select and utilize modern techniques and tools essential for the analysis and determination of complex problems in computer engineering applications; the ability to utilize information technologies effectively.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Database Design and Management
- Data Structures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 38 other Bachelors in Software Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students).
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs).
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.