At Chemical Engineering from Atilim University engineering courses are offered with laboratory practice and state-of-the-art simulation programs, combining theory with practice.
Graduates with Chemical Engineering from Atilim University will:
- participate in the research projects of faculty members in a variety of fields, ranging from nanomaterial production to drug design, from polymer science to biochemistry.
- be prepared for professional life after their graduation through process design projects, developing communication, organization, teamwork and leadership skills.
- gain an ability to design a process from raw materials to the end product, as well as the skills to perform research and development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Programming
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 8 other Masters in Chemistry in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.