Established in 2010, and aiming to train the students with the capacity to meet the demands of the 21st Century, the Chemical Engineering Department provides a sound chemistry background through intense coursework and laboratory practices, along with fundamental courses such as Physics and Mathematics within the freshman and sophomore years, following preparatory English courses.
In the final two years of the Chemical Engineering program at Atilim University, engineering courses are offered with laboratory practice and state-of-the-art simulation programs, combining theory with practice.
- Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and subjects specific to the Chemical Engineering discipline; the ability to apply theoretical and practical knowledge of these areas to complex engineering problems.
- The ability to identify, define, formulate and solve complex engineering problems; selecting and applying proper analysis and modeling techniques for this purpose.
- The ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions to meet specific requirements; the ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Chemical Process Calculations
- Organic Chemistry
- English for Academic Purposes
- Differential Equations
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 15 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students).
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs).
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
National9800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.