The International Finance undergraduate program of the Istanbul Bilgi University is based on adding theoretical and practical substructure for professional life and further academic studies. For the first two years, the aim of the program is building a basis for business management. Within this context, courses as Accounting, Micro and Macro Economics, Statistics and Organizational Behavior are included in the program. In the last two years, the program focuses on specialization in international finance. The backbone of this specialization part of the program is constituted of courses such as Corporate Finance, Financial Institutions, Markets and Instruments, Financial Modelling, Financial Risk Management, International Finance, and Banking and Financial Structure.
Graduates of the program are endowed with the latest finance techniques, and more importantly are capable of implementing these techniques:
- Academic staff is composed of prominent scholars and experienced professionals.
- Needs of multinational companies and financial institutions as insurance companies, banks, financial intermediaries and investment banks are considered while constituting the curriculum of the program.
- BİLGİ International Finance students have the opportunity to spend one or two semesters in one of more than a hundred distinguished European universities, within the context of European Union’s Erasmus program.
- İstanbul Bilgi University Department of Business Administration is a member of the "United Nations Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME)".
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Office Applications for Business and Economics
- Financial Reporting and Cost Analysis
- Further Statistics for Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 27 other Bachelors in International Business in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant should fill in the online application form (a hardcopy can be obtained by email upon request)
- The applicant should upload required documents to the online application form.
- Photocopy of high school diploma (with the official transcript)
- All High school Transcripts/Grades (last 4 high school years)
- Passport photocopy
- 2 photographs
- Blue Card and Certificate of Identity Register Copy
- If available, a record of scores for one English Language Competency Examinations (for example TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate)
International8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 USD per year during 48 months.
National8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.