The Communication Design and Management program of the Istanbul Bilgi University offers theoretical information regarding communication design and management and also the opportunity to convert this information into practical experience.
Occupational opportunities of the gradutes cover positions such as brand managers, creative directors, design directors, design strategists, and design researchers within industrial design, fashion design, graphic design, interaction design, interface design, information design, experience design, architecture and engineering industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Design
- Digital Media
- Communication Economics
- Management of Creative Process
- Marketing and Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 5 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant should fill in the online application form (a hardcopy can be obtained by email upon request)
- The applicant should upload required documents to the online application form.
- Photocopy of high school diploma (with the official transcript)
- All High school Transcripts/Grades (last 4 high school years)
- Passport photocopy
- 2 photographs
- Blue Card and Certificate of Identity Register Copy
- If available, a record of scores for one English Language Competency Examinations (for example TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate)
International8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 USD per year during 48 months.
National8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.