Students in the Energy Systems Engineering programme at the Istanbul Bilgi University are expected to graduate with an understanding of environmental and economic problems and with the capability of producing new solutions in the energy systems area.
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates will be able to:
- work on applications of various energy sources and technologies and energy efficiency and conservation.
- work on planning and managing of the process from energy generation to consumption.
- work on the environmental impact assessment of utilization of energy sources, energy generation and consumption.
- work on energy finance and marketing including energy purchases and the sales by the public or the private sector.
- work on energy and environmental law in energy sector.
- to apply scientific outputs and engineering methods as required by research and development activites, and study at graduate level.
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Technical Drawing for Energy Systems Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Thermodynamics for Engineers
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Fluid Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 31 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Istanbul Bilgi University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The applicant should fill in the online application form (a hardcopy can be obtained by email upon request).
- Photocopy of high school diploma (with the official transcript).
- All High school Transcripts/Grades (last 4 high school years).
- Passport photocopy.
- 2 photographs.
- Blue Card and Certificate of Identity Register Copy.
- If available, a record of scores for one English Language Competency Examinations (for example TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate).
International9720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9720 USD per year during 48 months.
National9720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9720 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.