Accredited by internationally-recognised professional bodies RICS, CIOB and CABE, this programme is delivered by supported online learning and therefore offers great flexibility as it can be studied in any location at any time enabling you to earn while you learn.
The programme in Quantity Surveying at the University College of Estate Management provides a rigorous understanding of the principles and practices involved in a quantity surveying role applicable to an international context up to Bachelor’s degree standard.
This BSc programme is designed primarily for those currently employed in a quantity surveying role, such as in a private QS practice, construction company, specialist subcontractor or government organisation. Such employment is not mandatory but is desirable.
If you want to study full-time and complete your studies within three years, then the full-time offer is for you.
- Complete your studies faster than our standard part-time route
- Focus completely on your studies
- Be in demand in your profession even sooner
- Flexibility to go part-time if you decide you want to slow down the pace or study alongside work
- State-of-the-art tutor led Virtual Learning Environment to guide you through your studies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Law for the Built Environment
- People and Organisational Management
- Digital Technologies
- Construction Technology
- Contract Administration and Practice
- Estimating and Tendering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Economics & Policy View 157 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCSE Grade 4 (or C) or above in English Language or English Literature, or an equivalent qualification.
- Grade 5.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in the reading and writing modules, in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic test administered by the British Council
- 79 or above in the Internet option, 213 or above in the computer-based option or 550 or above in the paper-based option, of the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at A/S Level
- A cognate sub-degree (Level 5) qualification taught and assessed in English from the University of Hong Kong or City University of Hong Kong.
International4887 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19550 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
EU/EEA4887 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19550 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
£1,125 per module x 17 modules (usually students undertake 2 modules per semester).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.