The Real Estate Management programme at University College of Estate Management is structured to deliver a fully rounded skill set for those wishing to practise in these sectors of real estate and encompasses commercial property management, valuation, property economics, property development and planning. Gaining this degree will enrich your knowledge of this vital area of modern commerce and industry and strengthen your CV.
Accredited by the internationally-recognised professional body RICS, this programme is delivered by supported online learning and is therefore very flexible as it can be studied in any location at any time enabling you to earn while you learn.
Why study this programme?
- Accredited by RICS, providing a route to professional qualification as a Chartered Surveyor
- Modular structure covers all core subjects relevant to commercial real estate practitioners
- Opportunity to study different specialisms in the final part of the programme through elective modules
- Flexible learning programme enables part time study to be combined with employment, as well as full time study
This programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Legal Studies
- Financial and Resource Management
- Principles of Valuation
- Operational and Data Management
- Valuation: The Five Methods
- Property Law
- Strategic Property Management
- Applied Valuation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCSE Grade 4 (or C) or above in English Language or English Literature, or an equivalent qualification.
- Grade 5.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in the reading and writing modules, in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic test administered by the British Council
- 79 or above in the Internet option, 213 or above in the computer-based option or 550 or above in the paper-based option, of the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at A/S Level
- A cognate sub-degree (Level 5) qualification taught and assessed in English from the University of Hong Kong or City University of Hong Kong.
International4887 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19550 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
EU/EEA4887 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19550 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.