In the Communication programme from HAN University of Applied Sciences, you work on projects and study a foreign language. In your 3rd year you work as an intern and you study abroad. The graduation project is the focus of your 4th year. Here you solve a communication issue for an international organization.
- Your lecturers and study coach are your first line of support at HAN. At the International School of Business you also get a buddy for the 1st semester.
- That's a 2nd-year student who helps you settle in.
- Persuasive Communication
- Marketing Communication and Branding
- Digital Marketing
- Research in Communication
- Essentials of an Organization
- Creating Content
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Journalism View 5 other Bachelors in Journalism in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school certificate
- Required secondary school subjects
- English fluency
International7650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arnhem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.