A high-performing business professional has to meet high expectations. The new BA (Hons) Business Accounting and Finance gives you the versatility, flexibility and broad knowledge base to meet those expectations.
You’ll mix a strong grounding in financial and management accounting with business strategy and the capacity to lead an organisation. It’s a powerful combination marking you out for rapid advancement in any branch of contemporary business - anywhere in the world.
This Business Accounting and Finance (Hons) from University of Derby is the ideal foundation whether you’re seeking a senior position in industry and commerce, applying for a coveted graduate training programme or setting your sights on postgraduate studies.
Your employability is central to everything we do. Throughout, you’ll work with a personal tutor on maximising your professional development and career prospects.
By the end of your studies, you’ll be well on your way to full professional accountancy qualifications. But you’ll be able to offer an employer much more in terms of leadership, strategy and problem-solving skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Management Focus for Accountants
- Decision Making and International Tax
- Project Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 660 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS points - 120 (up to 16 from AS-levels)
- Specific requirements at GCSE - GCSE Maths and English Grade C/Grade 4 (or above) or equivalent qualification
- BTEC - DDM
- Access to HE Diploma - 60 credits: 45 at level 3 with a minimum of Dist: 15 Merit: 24 Pass: 6
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14045 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14045 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Derby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.