The Finance, Accounting and Management (Hons) programme of The University of Nottingham Malaysia will teach students to utilise the theoretical and practical techniques of finance and accounting within an economic, organisational and decision-making framework. You will also develop a critical understanding of the techniques and their contexts.
This is crucial to the needs of the accounting profession and careers in banking, finance and general management. Our strong relationships with professional accounting bodies allow our students on this course to obtain a professional qualification at an accelerated route.
Our interdisciplinary approach to business education will enable you to have a head start in a wide spectrum of careers. Many of our graduates have secured prestigious jobs in multinational corporations.
Some of our graduates have become auditors, entrepreneurs, executives in the banking and financial services industry and industry regulators. Other career options include academia, investment research, management consultancy, risk management and other service-oriented professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Finance
- Business Law
- Computers in Business
- Economic Principles
- Fundamentals of Financial and Management Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As an international student, we advise that you submit your application at least three months before your intake as your visa can take three months to process.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 28 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee payment slip/proof of payment
- Proof of English language competency (if any)
- Copy of National Residence Identification Card (NRIC), for Malaysians or identification page of passport (photo page only), for international applicatns.
- Malaysian permanent residence card (if applicable)
- under 18 consent form (applicants under the age of 18)
International9281 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9281 EUR per year during 36 months.
National7547 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7547 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Malaysian - RM37,000 per year
- Non-Malaysian - RM45,500 per year
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.