During the first year of the Education (TESOL) programme of The University of Nottingham Malaysia modules will introduce you to the foundation of education within different contexts. This knowledge an understanding will be developed further in your second year. In your third year you will take specialised modules relating to your pathway. You will also pursue your own independent research throughout the third year.
Education is a challenging, exciting and rewarding career. Careers in education are available in four main areas:
- public and private schools, colleges and universities;
- supplementary and alternative education providers;
- the education products industry, including ICT, multimediaand conventional material development and publishing;
- and education services, including consultancy, investment services, research and technology services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Identifying and Understanding Special Educational Needs
- Language as a Learning Tool
- Literacy in School and Society
- Portrait of a School
- The School Curriculum
- The School Teacher
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As an international student, we advise that you submit your application at least three months before your intake as your visa can take three months to process.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 14 other Masters in Education in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee payment slip/proof of payment
- Proof of English language competency (if any)
- Copy of National Residence Identification Card (NRIC), for Malaysians or identification page of passport (photo page only), for international applicatns.
- Malaysian permanent residence card (if applicable)
- Under 18 consent form (applicants under the age of 18)
International6813 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6813 EUR per year during 36 months.
National5629 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5629 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Malaysian – RM27,600 per year
- Non-Malaysian – RM33,400 per year
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.