The Applied Psychology and Management Studies (Hons) programme of The University of Nottingham Malaysia provides excellent training for a future career in psychology and/or business and will teach you to apply psychological theories and principles to real-world settings. By combining applied psychology with coreareas of management, you will learn to interpret human behaviour, analyse social interactions and develop anevidence-based approach to problem solving. You will develop an inquisitive mind, superior social skills and apractical business orientation which will prepare you for a successful career in industry and beyond.
Applied psychology and management offers an added value not met by graduates from a single-subject background due to the integration of a psychological perspective. It will prepare you for international careers with a strong human element in government agencies, industry and other types of organisations, such as charities, consultancies and non governmental organisations. Applied psychologists in business are valued and respected within their various areas of expertise, particularly in the fields of advertising, career and organisational development, change management, counselling, human resources, marketing, occupational testing, selection and recruitment, and training. They often collaborate with other experts in business and their contribution is highly sought after.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Research Methods
- Business Economics
- Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Financial and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Applied Psychology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As an international student, we advise that you submit your application at least three months before your intake as your visa can take three months to process.
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Psychology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee payment slip/proof of payment
- Proof of English language competency (if any)
- Copy of National Residence Identification Card (NRIC), for Malaysians or identification page of passport (photo page only), for international applicatns.
- Malaysian permanent residence card (if applicable)
- Under 18 consent form (applicants under the age of 18)
International9281 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9281 EUR per year during 36 months.
National7343 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7343 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Malaysian: RM36,000 per year
- Non-Malaysian: RM45,500 per year
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.