This Computer Science and Mathematics (Hons) degree from Nottingham Trent University offers a great opportunity for you to further your research interests and contribute to the academic activities of the Mathematics department.
More student opportunities
Our students have recently formed a Mathematics Society, and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in regular events hosted on campus by the local branch of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications.
Careers and employability
Our recent graduates have gone onto careers in the following roles and companies:
- Perceptive Informatics – associate software validation engineer
- BMI Baby – accounting assistant
- Santander – MI analyst
- Synergy Health plc – graduate trainee manager (corporate strategy)
- Dorset Software Services – graduate analyst programmer
- Nomura – international technology analyst.
Other careers could include:
- industrial and commercial mathematics
- statistical applications systems modelling
- software engineering
- IT applications
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Computing Technology and Programming
- Computer Science Programming
- Systems Analysis and Design (SAD)
- Mathematical Methods
- Data Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Whilst the University welcomes applications after the January deadline, we will only be able to make offers if places are still available.
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 767 other Masters in Mathematics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 UCAS tariff points from up to four qualifications (two of which must be A-level equivalent including Mathematics grade B); or
- BTEC Extended Diploma – DMM including relevant mathematics modules; and
- GCSEs – English and Maths grade C / 4
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.