This BSc programme in Computer Science Engineering at the University of Dunaújváros offers a broad-based approach to Computer Engineering and provides the students with an educational profile that combines in-depth informatics competence with a solid knowledge in computer science. Core content of the course comprises engineering, informatics and business subject matters.
Specialist options include business informatics, networks, system engineering, and software technology. Students learn how computer architectures are designed; how systems and networks operate; how softwares and systems are programmed; and how new processes are implemented and applied. Computer Science Engineering topics make extensive use of case studies and project work; and a wide range of assessment methods is employed.
Reasons to Choose Our Computer Science Engineering BSc Course
- Acquire an excellent mix of informatics and engineering skills
- Gain thorough understanding of the software and network technologies
- Develop excellent transferable skills
- Take the opportunity to study in a multi-cultural environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Content and Structure
- During their studies students are required to take up to 210 credits, each semester totaling 30 credits.
- There are six core modules in each semester of the first three years of the programme.
- The core modules in the first year are taken mainly from the fields of technical science, natural science and human sciences. The technical and natural science modules introduce the fundamental technical and mathematical techniques within the context in which they can be used.
- Second year modules introduce the fields of networks and programming. The programming modules begin with explaining the operation systems and problem solving on computers.
- During the third year, the students start their specialisations. The students are offered four options: networks, business informatics, system engineering, and software technology. Option modules or electives are also offered to the students.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 22 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form with a hanwdritten signature
- CV in English language
- Motivation Letter in English language
- High School Certificate in original language and in English language – official translation is required
- University degrees and transcripts in English language – official translation is required – if any
- Relevant pages of your passport like personal data, photo, previous visas
- Proof of English language knowledge like language certificates, previously completed studies in English
- Medical certificate not older than 1 month
International3950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3950 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Dunaújváros
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.