Computer Engineering offered at Óbuda University focuses on the totality of the areas of Computer Engineering such as programming languages, computer architecture, algorithms, operating systems, and other core and supporting areas.
Graduates with Computer Engineering programme offered at Óbuda University will gain the following skills:
- They make use of scientific principles and methods (mathematics, physics and other natural sciences) necessary to cultivate IT speciality in their engineering work focusing on forming IT systems.
- Using the knowledge acquired during their studies, they are able to install and configure computer and telecommunication networks, averting network errors, operating and improving networks.
- They are able to develop applications, to program client-server and WEB, mobile systems, to develop multiplatform systems.
- They are able to develop corporate IT systems and to implement former developments. Using the knowledge acquired during their studies, they are able to specify and realise embedded systems.
- They are able to acquire deeper technical IT knowledge by themselves based on their acquired rudimentary knowledge, to process the literature, to solve IT problems connected to the area.
- Advanced Data Structures
- Interpreter and Script Languages
- Software Design and Development
- Advanced Algorithms of Image Processing
- Image Analyses and Computer Vision
- Android Development
- iOS-Based Development
- Advanced Data Processing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 10 other Bachelors in Software Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Secondary High School report card, with reference to Mathematics, Physics and English language (notarized English translation necessary)
- General certificate of education - G.C.E. or any equivalent secondary high school diploma (notarized English translation necessary)
- Official transcripts of completed degrees/diplomas of any higher education institution (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.