The programme in Business Administration at University of Tartu aims to develop a thorough understanding of an enterprise and its environment. It covers all major areas of business administration: business law, management, economic policy, accounting, finance, marketing, ethics, human resources, global economy, innovation and research methods.
Studies involve analysing real life cases, lectures by company representatives, group works, home assignments that engage several courses at once, company visits, drafting a business plan etc. Students are also expected to complete an internship in companies. A wide-ranging curriculum enables students to continue after graduation on the path they prefer the most.
After graduation, the students have a wide range of possible career choices and opportunities. Thousands of School of Economics and Business Administration graduates work successfully in private businesses, hold important positions in public companies and institutions, or have continued in academic careers worldwide, incl. many outstanding business and political leaders, notably, Mr. Siim Kallas, former Vice-President of the European Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Business Ethics
- Business Communication
- Practical Training in Economics and Business Administration
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Project Management
Helen Poltimäe, Programme Director.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
April 15: deadline for non-EU/EU/EEA/Switzerland with tuition waivers
June 30: deadline for EU/EEA/UK/Switzerlandwithout tuition waivers
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Estonia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- secondary education
- English language proficiency
Applications are evaluated based on
the higher/senior secondary school result in Mathematics (yields 40% of the final score).
As a higher/senior secondary school result in Mathematics we accept:
- - state exam result or final grade in Mathematics (in case you have already graduated)
- - SAT Subject Test in Mathematics (level 1 or 2) result (in case yo do not have a high school result in Mathematics or want to improve your result)
- - current grades in Mathematics (in case you have not yet graduated), which means the grades for Mathematics for all your higher/senior secondary school years up until the moment you submit the application. NB! Applying with current grades is only available for some countries (see Step 1 below).
- the score of the motivation letter (yields 60% of the final score)
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Tartu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.