The Creative Industries Management programme at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences adapts all-time management classics to the complex and dynamic world of the cultural and creative industries and the broader creative economy. Communication, culture, and arts as well as entrepreneurship have been added to the course to develop your critical understanding and diverse skill set.
During your studies, you can focus on four areas: Music, Visual Arts, Creative Writing or General Creative Industries Management. This English-language programme in the heart of cosmopolitan Berlin attracts German students who cherish learning and working across cultural boundaries, as well as international students from all over the world. You become part of a diverse, international, and supportive community whose members co-create their learning experiences on a day-to-day basis.
Our innovative approach that pays off
Having completed your BA Creative Industries Management degree, you know how to manage projects and processes successfully.
As an expert in trends and innovation, communication, organisational development, team leadership and creative processes, you will have a wide range of career opportunities in the creative economy and beyond:
- Management and marketing in businesses and organisations in the creative industries (advertising, architecture, arts and crafts, design, fashion, film, photography, music, performing arts, publishing, software, games, tourism and leisure, television and radio)
- Professional service firms, delivering services to the creative industries (e.g. Communication, event, and marketing agencies)
- Business associations and policy makers in the field
- Businesses in other industries that are seeking creative talent in areas such as innovation and change management
- Communication, event and marketing agencies
- Communication, media relations, and marketing departments of companies
- Working as a freelancer and entrepreneur with your own business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media Technology
- Digital Production
- Concentration IV: Music/Visual Arts/Creative Writing/General
- Media Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
If you are an international candidate (who needs to apply for a student visa), we recommend that you apply at least four months before the start of your studies.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Visual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 71 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or university of applied sciences entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife)
- Motivation letter
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copy of your identity card or passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per semester and a duration of 42 months.
- 650 € / month (Citizenship EU/EEA incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland)
- 4,500 € / semester (Citizenship Non-EU/Non-EEA)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.